Get Back Yuor Curves, Naturally!

mercoledì 3 agosto 2016

Sex

'We have sex because we want to' sex Anonymous sugar baby discusses her relationships with rich older men

Using a false name, the 26-year-old teacher discussed her unusual life, which sees her juggling two wealthy older men.
An anonymous sugar baby has revealed all about the double life she leads, discussing her relationships with the wealthy older men funding her lavish lifestyle.
Using Madeleine, a false name, the 26-year-old discussed her unusual life, which sees her working as a primary school teacher throughout the week.
Sex

But at weekends, Madeleine slinks off to spend time with her older lovers, who lavish her with cash and gifts in return for her company – both in and out of the bedroom.
But the Belgian sugar baby claims she is not a sex worker, and says she would never sleep with someone she’s not genuinely interested in.
She first became a sugar baby after stumbling across a dating website for wealthy older men and beautiful young women.
Sick and tired of “normal dating”, Madeleine told Metro that she decided to try it out.
She said: “I initially thought it was prostitution, because I suspected that many dates would surely end with sex.
“But on the site I actually read that prostitution is not allowed.”

After throwing herself into the sugar dating scene, Madeleine came across two British men, who she is currently seeing.
One of her wealthy suitors is seven years older than her, whilst the other is 22 years her senior.
And both of her sugar daddies are willing to splash the cash on her, with the men gifting her up to £500 per time whenever she asks for some money.
She also gets given expensive clothes and make-up in return for spending time with her wealthy daddies, although she says she never feels “duty bound” to sleep with her partners when she’s not in the mood.
She said: “Of course, if the chemistry is there, I would jump into his bed without even being asked to do to.
“Sugar babies do have sex with their sugar daddies, like in any other relationship.
“But this doesn’t mean we are doing it for money, we are doing it because we want to – if the chemistry is there and you have already established a relationship with your sugar daddy.”

Sex
And as nice as it is, the money isn’t the only perk Madeleine gets from her relationships, with her suitors gladly splashing out to fly her around the world.
So far, her arrangements have taken her as far as New York, and she never has to go near her purse when she’s being wined and dined.
She said: “When I signed up, I never had the intention of bringing men into bed for money, but more for the benefits that these type of arrangements bring.
“It feels so good. I am spoiled, get the attention I need and I can do whatever I want.
“I get to see places that I would not even dare to dream about. I have had the honour to participate in auctions where pieces painted by Pablo Picasso were auctioned.
“I also get the luxurious yacht parties which personally I could not afford. Thanks to my sugar daddies, anything can happen almost in a heart beat.”

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento