Get Back Yuor Curves, Naturally!

martedì 2 agosto 2016

Katie Price

‘My secret A-list relationships’ 

Katie Price reveals she’s had ‘a few high-profile relationships’ on Loose Women

It turns out that Pricey’s life isn’t the open book everyone thinks it is


KATIE Price’s love life has always been well documented by books, fly on the wall shows, and tell-all interviews, however it turns out that we don’t even know the half of it, as she revealed on Loose Women today that she’s a “few high-profile relationships” that she’s kept completely secret.

Katie Price

Katie Price


Opening up on Loose Women, the 39-year-old shared that she can actually keep some of her life private.

The mum-of-five explained: “Everyone thinks that every relationship I’ve had is out in the public eye, it’s actually not.
“I’ve had a few high profile relationships that nobody even knows about and they’re not even in my books – nothing, so I can actually be private if I want to be.”
She went on to reveal that she has a conversation about whether or not to keep romances out of the spotlight when she first gets involved with people.
Katie Price

Katie Price


“Well you sort of discuss it with the person, so obviously if they’re going to meet me they might get scared and think ‘I can’t go out with her because her life is everywhere’ and if you chose to be with someone who is like ‘I don’t want to be everywhere’, then you respect that.
She added: “So then you don’t go to events with them and you don’t go to dinners where you know where you’re going to get papped.
“Of course you can keep it private, it depends who you’re with.
“I’d like to put out there I can be private.”

 So who could these secret A-listers be? After Katie revealed she was penpals with Oscar Pistorious, our money’s on just about anyone.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento