Get Back Yuor Curves, Naturally!

mercoledì 17 agosto 2016

Jodie Marsh reignites bitter feud with Katie Price

'I'm always right' Jodie Marsh reignites bitter feud with Katie Price …after revealing plans for breast reduction

The former glamour model has hit out at the Pricey again !
Jodie Marsh reignites bitter feud with Katie Price
Jodie Marsh vs Katie Price
Jodie Marsh vs Katie Price


JODIE Marsh has hit out at nemesis Katie Price again while discussing her plans for a breast reduction.
The former glamour model, who is currently a 32GG, looks set to follow in Katie’s footsteps by reducing her infamous chest – but stated she’ll always be “against” her.


Jodie told : “If you have something about your body you don’t like then I’m all for changing it.
“I currently want to make my boobs smaller, they’re too big.
“I can’t stand them. I’ve got to the point where it’s a pain in the a*** getting dressed.
“The older you get the classier you want to look, and me wearing a nice classy dress, classy dresses don’t tend to be made of lycra. I’d rather have a reduction.’
Jodie Marsh
Jodie Marsh


When asked about her strained relationship with Katie, who is also famed for her ever changing chest, she hit out.
Jodie said: ‘I’ve always been against her. All I’m going to say, and this is about life in general, is that I’m always right. The sooner people realise that the better.”
Katie, who once boasted a 34FF chest, returned to her natural bust size in 2015 for the first time in 16 years.


Jodie Marsh
Jodie Marsh
Their bitter feud is believed to have started back in 2009 when Jodie slammed Katie’s riding skills.
She told : “”What does Jordan do on a horse? Dressage. Trots around, that’s all she does.
“She doesn’t jump. She doesn’t do f**k all. She just sits on it, poses and pouts.”
As Katie hit back, Jodie then stated she felt the Pricey was “threatened” by her growing profile.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento